mardi 11 mars 2014

My Creative Sketch: OCT 27th 03


That most awaited, anticipated, longed for moment: first baby scan, first encounter…
I will always remember the day I received the email with this picture attached. I was right in the middle of moving houses, I stopped everything to just stare at it… and print it !

Title is: October 27th 03
(You guessed it: the date the picture was taken!)


The above is my  layout inspired by this lovely sketch by Liz Chidester. You can find it on My Creative Sketch website here:


Thanks for stopping by !

2 commentaires:

  1. What a wonderful use of the sketch, I love your layout
    Thank you for joining the My Creative Scrapbook sketch challenge

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Great layout! Thanks for joining our challenge at My Creative Sketches!

    RépondreSupprimer