vendredi 27 décembre 2013

LGS December week 3: 11 mois

This past thursday marked the beginning of my well deserved 2 weeks holiday vacations. These past few months have been hectic… so I decided to take it easy for at least 4 first days: take care of myself, rest and relax and that wouldn't be happening without a little scrapbooking.
(Except for the fact that Mother Nature decided we would be drowned in snow and freezing rain so I still have my daily exercise by going outside and shovelling … I have to admit it's a bit much…)

Please let me share this layout about my Australian Sheppard dog Melba enjoying the winter weather and the warm sun

I used a sketch from Let's Get Sketchy December week 3. This team of creative ladies is soooo sweet… Go check out what they did here

My Layout: 11 mois




Inspired by this sketch:



Thanks for stopping by !



9 commentaires:

  1. You did an excellent job using the sketch! Love all the layering and the colors. What a gorgeous pup! Thanks so much for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What a great photo & page! Love the papers you used. Thanks for joining us @ LGS.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I love your super cute LO and interpetation of the sketch. Thank you for playing along with our sketch at LGS :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Love this - fabulous layering! Thanks for playing at Let's Get Sketchy!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Love all your layering and cute photo!
    Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Such a lovely layout, I love your take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Great job using the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Lets Get Sketchy!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Thank you for playing along at Let's Get Sketchy! You did a fabulous job with the sketch!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. What a fabulous layout. I love your photo and how you worked with the sketch. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Let's Get Sketchy!

    RépondreSupprimer