samedi 24 novembre 2012

Authentique November Sketch: Dirty Girl

In March 2012 I chose to adopt an australian sheppard. From the moment I saw pictures of all 9 puppies in the litter, I fell in love with this blue merle female... I was thrilled to learn she was still available and 1 month later this irresistable puppy was finally on my lap. We would go to the dog Park twice a day where she would get so dirty playing with other canine friends !
I used the Authentique Paper November Sketch to design this layout. Here is the sketch:

I had fun using Masks with inks and mists to create the background in order to make it look "dirty". These papers were given to me by my friend Claude (scraps from a page she had made about her child). They are so versatile !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire